domingo, 31 de julio de 2011


Personal Rituals (extra credit) 
I wake up at 5:30 a.m. My mom always wakes me up. She always wakes me up with one glass of milk. After I finish the milk I have to wake up for fro my room to the kitchen for another glass of milk. Then, I have to do the same. When I’m full of milk I have to take a shower. I always take a long shower to wake me up well. My brother screams at me to get out of the shower. When I finish my shower I put a towel on the floor to dry my feet. Shivering I dress me up thinking what I have to do in the school. I comb my hair before brush my teeth. After I brush my teeth I ask what lotion should I use? Red Lacoste or Black Ferrari I always have this question in the morning.
 Usually I choose Red Lacoste because it is my favorite one. I start to walk to the living room to pick my things, the keys of the cars and the keys of the house. I open the trunk of my mom’s car to put in my lunchbox. I open the doors of the car to put my things in the front part and I open the back doors for my brother. I enter again to the house to leave my dog in a part of the house where he has its own room. I have to take out his bed and to serve him water. I say good bye to my dog and I close the kitchen door. I open the gate of my house garage and my mom drives out the car. I close the door of my house and the gate of the garage. I get in the car and my mom drives out of the neighborhood.

 We get to Periferico and we take a way to the Roosevelt. My mom hears the morning news I don’t like the news of the radio so I put my headphones. My brother sleeps while we are going to my aunt’s house. We have to take my bother to my aunt’s house because he studies in another school with my cousins so my aunt takes him to school. When we get to my aunt house my mom have to wake my brother we leave him at the front door and we wait since they open the door.

 My mom drives to school while we are getting closer to school I start feeling bored. If there is traffic my mom starts to worry because she doesn’t know if she will be on time to her work. I get down of the car sleepy and I say good morning! To the teacher that is in the door of school. I start walking to the stairs that take me to my classroom. When I enter I leave my backpack and my lunchbox in my desk. I take my locker keys to take out my books. I see the schedule that is next to the board. I get out of the classroom and I take all my books with me. I enter again to the classroom and I order my books in my desk. Again I get out of the class to the bathroom because I don’t have time to go in my house. When I come back to the class I say hi! To all my friends and the bell rings.

When it passes the four first classes my friends and I get out of the class to take our snack. Then we return to class and when it passes four classes again we get out to the yard to talk and joke on the recess. We come back to the classrooms for the last class waiting for the bell to ring. When the bells ring I get to my bus and I finally leave school.       

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario